Skydiving in Kenya for experienced skydivers
Skydive Kenya is a skydiving center which you can find on the North coast of Mombasa at Vipingo Ridge Beach Club. Skydiving Kenya is fun jumpers frendly.
Looking for a unique, new skydiving drop zone? STOP!!! You just found us.
If you are a licensed skydiver looking for a place to chill and do some skydiving during the cold winter season, we are a perfect location for you. Our Skydiving Center is situated on a beautiful white sand beach with calm and steady winds for soft and safe parachute landings. The view is just breathtaking, and temperatures are high enough for you to skydive in shorts. If you want to write something different in your logbook, make some unique videos, or simply enjoy a beautiful scenic view during skydiving, reach out and join us.
Since we are doing off-airport jumps, there are some requirements
- Students need to have skydived in the last 30 days
- Licensed skydivers with 25 - 49 jumps need to have skydived in the last 60 days
- Skydivers between 49 - 199 jumps need to have skydived in the last 90 days
- Skydivers over 200 jumps need to have skydived in the last 6 months.
Recurrency training is available for those who do not meet the criteria. Just let us know in advance.
Things you need:
- Valid ID or passport.
- Signed up-to-date log book.
- Valid skydiving license, and medical if required from the organization which issued the license
- Obligatory inspection of personal rigs. Be sure the reserve is repacked and valid
- AAD is mandatory for all skydivers
Rental is possible in case you do not have your own skydiving gear. Let us know in advance.
Our drop zone operates on Manifest Bud, manifesting software (www.manifetbud.com). In order to skydive with us, you must register on Manifest Bud before your arrival. Our drop zone reference number is 119.